Wednesday 20 January 2010


I have eventually managed to get round to do some scrapbooking today after what you could say has been a bit of a strange day!

I decided to do one of this weeks challenges off the UKscrappers forum. I have decided to participate in a few of the challenges as I feel that it will give me the must needed push to get some scrapbooking done.

Today I did my layout out for the challenge 52-in-10. This weeks prompt was 'If I knew then'. For this layout we had to do a layout about what advice we would give our younger self and to use a quotation. I decided to do a layout titled 'stick in'. My journalling is underneath the photo of me which was taken on the last day of sixth form.

My journalling reads:

The advice that I would give to my younger self is to stick in more at school. If during years 10 and 11 at the high school I had gone to school everyday the chances are I would have done better in my GCSE's. This would have meant I wouldn't have had to stay at school till I was 19. This photo was taken in June 1999, by this time I had started to go to school and I achieved a distinction in my advanced GNVQ in Health and Social care.

1 comment:

  1. will show my daughter this..shwill find any excuse to not go!!! Great lo

    ReplyDelete