Thursday 21 January 2010


I seem to be on a roll at the moment. I have created another layout for one of the challenges on UKScrappers. Im so pleased that I am keeping up with these challenges. This layout is for the January week 3 Challenge. The challenge was titled 'A piece of history'. The prompt for this challenge was to create a layout with an old photo and tell the story of the memory. For this layout I used 2 photos from my time in sixth form at school. The title for this layout is 'School Days' The journalling reads, 'Up untill sixth form I never really enjoyed school. Whilst doing my Advanced GNVQ in Health and Social care I made some good friends. We had a really enjoyable time and the 2 years just flew by. Our classroom was room 12 at Balifgate Duchess's High school Alnwick, it became like a second home.

No comments:

Post a Comment